Welcome to the Sawgrass Apartments Online Application
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The lessor acknowledges that right of Lessee to entertain friends and to have parties and guests, but requires that perfect order and tranquility prevail. Lessee, members of lessee's family and Lessee's guests shall at all times maintain order in the apartment and at all places on the premises, and shall not make or permit any loud, improper or boisterous conduct or otherwise disturb the comfort or interrupt the sleep of other Lessees.
- The driveways, sidewalks, courts, entry passages, stairs and halls shall not be obstructed or used for any purposes other than ingress and egress. Bicycles and such other vehicles shall not be brought into any building nor onto the lawn, nor be allowed to obstruct the driveways, sidewalks, courts, entry passages, stairs or halls.
- Only Lessees, their families and invited guests, accompanied by Lessees, may use the swimming pool and other recreational and club facilities, if any provided by Lessor, either on or off the premises. All such facilities may be used by such persons only in strict compliance with the supplemental rules and regulations from time to time adopted by Lessor with respect to each of said facilities, supplemental rules and regulations may from time to time be amended.
- Windows and doors shall not be obstructed. Nothing shall be thrown out of windows or doors. Lessee must exercise care and caution about leaving windows or doors open during inclement weather. Lessee shall be liable for any damage to interior, including paint, plaster, cabinets, carpets, floors or damage to any parts of the premises resulting from failure to exercise reasonable care. Waterbeds are permitted at the discretion of the manager. Evidence of insurance is required.
- All windows, glass, doors, locks and hardware should be kept and maintained in good repair. Any damage shall be reported to Lessor immediately. The cost of repair or replacement thereon shall be borne by Lessor, unless such damage is caused by the act or negligence to Lessee.
- Lessor will furnish one key for each outside door to the apartment and one mailbox key. All keys must be returned to the Property Manager of the premises upon termination of the occupancy.
- Lavatories, sinks, toilets and all water and plumbing apparatus shall be used only for the purposes for which they were constructed. Sweepings, rubbish, rags, ashes or other foreign substances shall not be thrown therein. Any damage to such apparatus and the cost of cleaning, plumbing resulting from misuse shall be borne by Lessee.
- Clothing, sheets, etc. shall not be hung from the windows, rails or porches or aired or dried in any yard space. All airing and drying or such articles shall be done in the places specifically provided. Appropriate window coverings are to be installed within 72 hours of occupancy.
- Lessee will place all trash and garbage in sanitary containers in the locations designated by Lessor.
- All radios, television sets, phonographs, etc., must be turned down to a level of sound that does not annoy or interfere with other Lessees. No band instruments (saxophone, trumpet, etc.) shall be played on the premises at any time. No music lessons, either vocal or instrumental, shall be permitted on the premises at any time.
- Pets are prohibited except Lessor has the right to make exceptions in cases where a damage deposit/fee is secured and Lessor determines that the particular pet is not likely to be a nuisance or to annoy other Lessees. Lessee shall be liable for any damage to shrubbery, lawns, buildings or any part of the premises, or to property of others, which is caused by Lessee's pet, to include damages to lessor due to loss of a resident as a result of said pet.
- Washing vehicles and boats and performing mechanical work thereon is prohibited. Parking of motorcycles in any other than designated vehicle parking area is strictly prohibited. Lessee agrees that Lessor has the right to remove and store said vehicle at Lessee's expense. Parking of race cars, junk cars or storage of any vehicle that is not operable is prohibited. Adequate parking areas are provided by the Lessor as a service to the Lessee on a first come first served basis with no designated parking anywhere. Parking of boats, recreation or commercial vehicles in other than designated parking areas is strictly prohibited. Lessor reserves the right to refuse parking of any vehicle which may endanger life or property. Lessor or its agents have the right to remove and store or have removed and stored vehicles at Lessee's expense, which violate this rule.
- Lessor reserves the right at any time and from time to time to prescribe such additional rules and to make such changes to the Rules and Regulations set forth an deferred to above as Lessor shall in its judgement determine to be necessary for the safety, care and cleanliness of the premises and for the preservation of good order, comfort or benefit of all Lessees generally.
- Electricity and/or gas will be furnished by resident unless otherwise stated.
- Applicant understands that the giving of false information or tendering a bad check may at Lessor's option breach and void any subsequent lease. Notice in writing of approval or disapproval may be mailed to applicant at address indicated on this application or delivered to applicant in person.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.